Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Thoughts 3

Just a quick post to let you know I am still here....

I have moved positions at work and moved locations. I am glad for the change, but I stay extremely busy! I don't have much time to blog anymore (sniff). Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know I have not fallen off the face of the earth.

Our air went out last Thursday, and we couldn't find anyone to replace it until Monday. That was a miserable weekend. I stayed at Nichole's house or Mom's until Monday night. I really appreciated them letting me stay, but I really missed Bill for those 4 nights (he stayed at our house).

I am now halfway through my pregnancy, and VERY excited. I have started feeling the baby move, not very strong or regular, but I am feeling her and I know it's her. I still don't
"look" pregnant, I just look like I am gaining weight, I am getting wider instead of getting a belly...LOL

We are 99% sure we have decided on her name, but I am not going to announce just yet because we don't have a middle name and we are pretty wishy washy about these things.

Papaw got a semi-good report from the doctor this week, the cancer has NOT spread to any surrounding cells that they tested. He has a doctor's appointment next Thursday. From what I understand (which isn't much) they will run some tests to make sure the cancer hasn't spread to other organs. So please keep praying for him.

Well time is short, and I need to run grab some lunch...

4 COMMENTS:

Chickie said...

praying for you grandfather...

can't wait to hear little misses name!

congrats on the promotion!!!

we will miss your regular blog posts, keep us updated via twitter if you can!

have a great day!

Nicole said...

good news on Papaw!!

Hilary said...

Yay for 20 weeks!!!!

Hilary said...

Oops, I mean..Yay for 21 weeks!!
:)