Thursday, April 14, 2011

Urgent Prayer - Sutton

I know I am sort of randomly updating my blog these days, I miss blogging....I have become entirely too busy in my life and hobbies I have enjoyed are getting the boot...for now!!  However, I need to take a few minutes and post an urgent prayer request. My friend Heather, that I have blogged about her twins on several occasions, is in desperate need of our prayers again. This time it’s her 5 year old son, Sutton. He has just been diagnosed this week with a brain tumor, and is going to have surgery in the near future. He is currently at the local children’s hospital and is going to be relocating to their “cancer floor” in the next day or two. Keep in mind they also has an 8 year old son, and twin 14 month old daughters that have to be cared for. We want to pray for healing first and foremost for Sutton, but we need to remember Heather too, her “mama heart” is breaking and there is a lot of fear involved with the word cancer. But we know that our God is a big God and he does big things. Please uplift this sweet family in prayer.  I do  not know why this family has to face so many hardships, I don't know what God is preparing them for, but I do know that God is in control.  I will never understand this side of Heaven why we have to go through so much heartache on this earth, but I know God is stirring my heart right now for hurting families.   A sweet family at my church lost a baby on the 4th of this month.  He lived 41 minutes, and made a lifetime of impression on me.  Just as Heaher's sweet miracle babies that weren't suppose to live, but did.  I don't understand why children get sick, or hurt or get taken from their mother's arms.  I don't understand why God chooses to allow the things he does, but I do know he is in control, he is greater!!  His vision is higher than our vision.  He is Jehova-Roi "The God who sees"  He is Jehova-Rapha "The Lord our Healer" 

Our God is greater
Our God is stronger
God you are higher than any other
Our God is HEALER
Awesome in Power
Our God!

0 COMMENTS: