Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1 Year Ago

1 year ago today, I started this blog. It was my outlet to scream, or cry or to remind myself that God is still there even when I can't feel him.

I lost our first baby 1 year ago on October 1, 2008. Now a little over a year later, our 2nd child is about 2 months away (give or take) from arriving in this world! It's amazing what changes a year can bring, and how quickly it can pass. I never thought I would make it to this point! The past year seems as if everything that can go wrong has gone wrong (and still continues to go wrong to a point) but in the midst of it all, no matter how alone I may feel, God has always been there, and will continue to be there, of this I am sure.

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." ~ Jeremiah 17:7-8 (NIV)

1 COMMENTS:

Hilary said...

God is SO good!
I'm so happy for you and can't believe your pregnancy is almost over!!
I hope things start to go "right" for you from now on...
But you are so right, no matter what God is there..in the "wrongs" and the "rights."