I am still here. I have been insane lately. Just a quick update on what's going on. Our company was sold, we had to interview for our jobs, I got to keep mine (PRAISE GOD). As of June 1st we became our new company, and we went from having 2 CSR / Sales Assistant (which is what I am) a receptionist / librarian and an accounting assistant, down to ME, I took over the job of 2 other people, on top of the job I already had. I am now, our receptionist, CSR / sales assistant, and accounting assistant. It's been crazy, I have been working late at night, working through my lunches, working weekends, and working from mom's when I am here. It's been hard to say the least!! I am thankful to have a job, and I do love what I do, I am so thankful that I still have a job...but I would be thankful for a little more help. Anyway, that is the reason for the lag in blogging lately, I simply have no time. I will hopefully catch up on all my blogging soon.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment