Wow, how long has it been since I've posted a Tasty Tuesday. I am still here, alive and well. Just BUSY!!
Just as a side note before we get to the recipe my sister sent me, I am having a 4-D sonogram Thursday afternoon. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Now, back to you regularly scheduledprogram post!
You will need:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 1/2 cups milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 pack Oreos
Crush Oreo cookies into pieces and keep to the side.
Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar together in a small bowl.
In a large bowl mix milk and pudding.
After pudding and milk is mixed, fold in the whipped topping.
Combine pudding mixture and cream cheese mixture together.
Layer in a trifle bowl, starting with cookies then the pudding mixture. Continue to layer ending with crushed Oreos as the top layer.
Chill until ready to serve (at least 1 hour).
Just as a side note before we get to the recipe my sister sent me, I am having a 4-D sonogram Thursday afternoon. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Now, back to you regularly scheduled
You will need:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 1/2 cups milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 pack Oreos
Crush Oreo cookies into pieces and keep to the side.
Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar together in a small bowl.
In a large bowl mix milk and pudding.
After pudding and milk is mixed, fold in the whipped topping.
Combine pudding mixture and cream cheese mixture together.
Layer in a trifle bowl, starting with cookies then the pudding mixture. Continue to layer ending with crushed Oreos as the top layer.
Chill until ready to serve (at least 1 hour).



1 COMMENTS:
YUM! I will have to try this!
LOVE baby girl's name!!! She is almost here!!!
I have missed Tasty Tuesdays, welcome back!!!
Post a Comment