.....here is a "pregnant belly" shot (if you can call it that) standing in my mom's kitchen at 22 weeks. I am sure it's obvious by looking at my face I was oh-so-happy to take this picture!
Take it all in, this may be the last picture you see of me until after Miss Maci is born and I drop around 85 lbs!! Enjoy {Wink}
Take it all in, this may be the last picture you see of me until after Miss Maci is born and I drop around 85 lbs!! Enjoy {Wink}


4 COMMENTS:
mauve is a lovely color on you! your face gives it away even if your bump isnt super obvious...skin glowing!
your pregnany belly is too cute and you are glowing!!! just beautiful!
You're a beautiful mommy-to-be!
You know you need to take lots of pictures of you and that precious baby. I am missing from almost all of our pics(because I take them) my girls always ask... Where were you mommy?
Post a Comment