Hi guys! Just a quick note to let you all know I am still here (if I still have any readers). The pregnancy is going great. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow, can you believe it!! I have the first of my weekly doctors appointments next week. I can't beleive how close Maci is to being here. I am also a little freaked out and EXTREMELY busy at work trying to get everything ready to leave on maternity. I do have some shower pictures to post and her room to reveal, I just haven't had a spare second to upload the picutres. I hope to get them uploaded and posted atleast by this weekend. Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, and I hope you are all doing well.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 COMMENTS:
I was wondering if Maci had made an early appearance!
Glad all is going well!
Cant wait to see the pics!!!
how long will you be out for leave?
I can't remember if I've commented before or not....I'll blame "baby brain". We're both exactly the same gestation! I'm glad your little girl has been behaving and letting you enjoy your pregnancy! Our little guy is causing all sorts of problems, BUT he's still in there, so we're doing good.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures of her room! I love seeing baby's rooms, they're always so peaceful!
Post a Comment