Ok, so I am getting Spring Fever a little early this year.
I am ready for green grass, and bright flowers! I want to paint the house, and my toes, wear flip-flops, and play outside! All of this cold, drab, wintry, grey, bluster is starting to get to me! I need something bright and colorful! So since it's Friday and the temp. outside is a sultry 37 degrees AND because I honestly have nothing better to do....
I am going to create a blog-garden, and hopefully make some people feel a little more warm in the process, atleast on the inside :o)
Let me introduce you to Mr. Lizard, he shows up every year about the same time with his family, and once I see him I know happy days are here again!
So I couldn't post a "Spring-Time-Blog-Garden" in the middle of winter without him!
Nice to see you again my friend!


Friday, January 16, 2009
Is it Spring Yet ?!?!?!
Posted by Heather at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment