Well it's Tuesday again, time for another recipe!!
In honor of how COLD I am today (our heater at work is broken)
I thought I would give you a great recipe for Tomato Soup!
I wish I had some right now!! It is SOOOO cold in here!
You will need:
1 to 3 Tbsp olive oil (enough to sauté onions)
1/2 C chopped onions
1/2 tsp chopped garlic (I use 2 big cloves of garlic)
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
28 oz can crushed tomatoes
1 1/2 C water
1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
Heat oil in sauce pan over medium heat and sauté onions, garlic and herbs until onions are transparent (about 5 minutes)
Add tomatoes, water and salt bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 min.
Serve with shredded Italian cheese on top.
From the kitchen of Pam Davis, given to me by my sister Holly Hall



0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment