Holly and Wayne I am going to be an Aunt (times 2) and no Holly is NOT having twins. My sister Holly and my sister-in-law Casey are both pregnant. My sister is about 7 weeks and my sister-in-law is about 9 weeks. My parents will finally get to be grandparents and my grandparents will be great grandparents and my mother-in-law will get to have a new grandchild too.
My sister's first doctor's appointment was today and they heard a strong heartbeat. I am so happy for them, and completely excited to be an aunt.
There are some mixed emotions there as well. It just brought back some feelings I wasn't expecting. I was depressed all over again remembering the day they told me my baby's heart wasn't beating. All of a sudden it seems like it just happened yesterday. I don't know why and I don't know how to make it go away. I just know that there is going to be a baby in October and I am very happy for THAT! I can't wait to meet my little nieces or nephews or one of each.
There are some mixed emotions there as well. It just brought back some feelings I wasn't expecting. I was depressed all over again remembering the day they told me my baby's heart wasn't beating. All of a sudden it seems like it just happened yesterday. I don't know why and I don't know how to make it go away. I just know that there is going to be a baby in October and I am very happy for THAT! I can't wait to meet my little nieces or nephews or one of each.


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment