**UPDATE**
Stellan out of V-Tach, stayed in a perfect Sinus rythm for about 45 minutes. See MckMama's blog for details. Please continue to pray.
Also, on a side note, still can't get twitter to work on my phone, does anyone know if you have to have a specific phone for this function, I only have a Razor, not an IPhone or what ever the newest thing is these days...
**UPDATE**
Thanks for the comment Chickie, I do follow MckMama on Twitter, but haven't quite figured it out yet...If anyone knows how to get her tweets to my cell phone please let me know. I don't even know if it's possible, but if it is I would like to know how. I do have a twitter account that I set up yesterday.
Please friends, pray without ceasing...Baby Stellan is in V-Tach, this is a worse situation than before....But God is still on the throne and he is still Holy and infinate in his wisdom! He does not change, yesterday today and forever, he is the same God that healed Stellan in the womb! Click here for deatils from MckMama's Blog.


3 COMMENTS:
Do you read MckMama's Twitters?
If not...
MckMamacrap his only iv just blew this is madness trying to decide if they'll try to get a new iv in or start a central line
MckMamaHe popped OUT of vtach praise GOD into some heart block though but that's NOT as bad still no word on the iv
Praise God!!!
I know it depends on your phone... I have an iPhone so I downloaded the Twitter application and I can view it from there... I am sorry that I am not much help on this...
go to twitter, and then to your setting. you can set up your phone in devices, and you don't have to download an app. just make sure if you don't want to get tweets into the late nite or early morning, that you set a time when you want them off.
that should do it, but there is some good info on the twitter site.
hope that helps!
Post a Comment