It IS Tuesday, and in trying to keep with the very short tradition of this blog, I am going to post a Tasty Tuesday!
I almost feel guilty, I feel as if I should only be posting things about Stellan, prayers, scripture to stand on, updates from his mother. It seems like the entire blogging world should stop and stand in prayer and waiting for this precious little baby's healing. Anything else just seems so unimportant right now. I can't explain the way my heart feels when I pray for this child or why someone I have never met should seem so important to me, but for some reason I feel as if these were close friends of mine. I pray in urgency for MckMama unlike I have ever prayed for a "stranger." Her blog has touched me more than I ever thought any written word could. I praise God for bringing her into my life and challenging me to be a better person, and seeking more of who God wants me to be.
With that said; here is today's recipe
6-10 boneless skinless chicken strips
1 cup of rice
1 cup of water
1 stick of butter
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
In a large baking dish mix all ingredients and then place chicken on top. Bake on 350 for 1 hour. After 30 minutes, stir every 10 minutes until finished.
From the kitchen of my sister Holly



0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment