Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Zoo Party!

Pictures from Kylie's 6th Birthday Party (Nichole's oldest daughter)...They had a petting zoo in her back yard. It was WAY cool!! I am thinking of having one for my next birthday...but Kylie says I am too old!! What do you think?

Before the party!!



Blowing out the candles!



Opening Presents!







Kylie is going to bust that Pinata!!



Kylie looking at the Persian Crested Chicken
(or some such thing)



Kennedy loving on the long hair donkey!!



Kinky the Kinkajou eating fruit!
He was the sweetest thing EVER!!



Kennedy looking at the tortoise!






Greyton riding sitting on the horsey!



Emily and one of the bunnies!



The petting zoo corral!
(the kids could come and go as they please)



They had horse rides, and face painting too!! This was by far one of the neatest party ideas I have every seen. It was so much fun, and the lady was so laid back, and the kids really enjoyed themselves.

If you live in the area and would like to know more click Buck-A-Roo Parties . I would highly recommend it!

1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Heather that is WAY COOL!!! Email me who does these parties, please. MandyeFlowers@gmail.com Thanks!!