Friday, June 19, 2009

12 Weeks and Prayers

So I keep hearing that things are suppose to get better by the 12th week of pregnancy, right??

I am so extremely exhausted, and still having horrible food aversions. I am 12 weeks and 2 days, so what gives?? I go to work, come home, some nights I might cook dinner (although my poor husband might disagree with that statement), then shower and go straight to bed. There were a few nights that I have actually been in bed before 7:00!! That is highly unusual for me, but lately that has been the norm. I am not complaining mind you, I will endure anything uncomfortable that is thrown at me, because the end result has been so long awaited. I just wish I could get that burst of energy everyone talks about during the second trimester so that I can get some stuff done around my house...There is so much to do and so little time to do it.

Switching gears....

I wanted to take a minute to ask everyone to pray for Stellan, he is in the hospital again. Check out MckMama's Blog for the latest details.

Also, a friend of a friend is in need of a miracle right now. Aimee is a friend of Nichole's family. Her family is in need of a miracle, her 28 year old brother suffered a stroke yesterday. I am not sure of the details, but I know things have taken a sharp turn for the worst today and the doctors aren't giving him much of a chance. They are going to do surgery (again not sure what type of surgery) but they are telling the family he is likely to not make it, they believe he is possibly already brain dead. Please be praying for this family, they need a miracle!!

Psalm 94:19 (NIV)
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

2 COMMENTS:

Chickie said...

Praying for you and the prayer requests you mentioned!!!

Have a great weekend, even if all you do it rest!!!

Richardzmom said...

ok girl - 12 weeks and TWO days does NOT count as being INTO your second semester (stop and breathe and smile) - the energy does come back; however do NOT ask me about the food aversions and sickness - I would have NO clue about that as I was sick until three days before delivery - ugh...so worth it though - I am so glad that overall you are doing well. take care and wish to see you before summer is over!!! Michelle