Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Today's Not Me! Monday was brought to you by MckMama. So hop on over to her blog and see what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not watch every documentary shown about Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson this weekend. I also did not watch 2 hours of MJ videos last night, while my husband was frying fish for our dinner. This was not a completely absurd thing for me to do considering I have never been a huge Michael Jackson, nor Farrah Fawcett fan (that part is true, honestly I am not a fan of either).

I did not go crazy on a jar of Clausen Kosher Dill Pickles this weekend, giving foundation to the rumor about pregnant women and pickles.

I also did not buy TWO boxes of 24 count Popsicles (yes 48 Popsicles) at Kroger last week, because I wanted Popsicles so badly and was sure I would eat both boxes rather quickly, only to eat 3 of them since the day I bought them.

2 COMMENTS:

Tara said...

hi there. over from mckmamas. I lived on popsicles when i was pregnant with my first. was so sick that anything else made me feel nauseous. Pickles i have never done :) I also watched heaps of MJ stuff and was never really a big fan... we only have 5 channels here and i think at some points all 5 had MJ stuff on, or Tv shopping...

Tiffany said...

I got a kick out of these! MMM - I am not pregnant and popsicles sound good right now. :)

I really like your blog!