Went to the doctor this morning. Still only 1cm. Head down. Sonogram showed she is 7lbs and 14oz. I pray she is a little off. She will be around 8 1/2 lbs if she is right. Still have to get baskets for storage for her room, a diaper caddy, and still have some of her clothes to be washed before she gets here. I have my bags packed and waiting. Just keeping my hair dryer and make-up out for every day uses. My best friends mom gave me the wreath for the door this weekend, and it is very cute I might add. Also, Nichole made me the cutest burp cloths and bibs and diaper bag from their business Lady Bugs and Lassos (click the link on my side bar, they have great stuff). I have pictures from the shower at Nichole's house this weekend, but I didn't bring my camera to upload them....hopefully soon. I am so behind on posting pictures. Sorry.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment