We should have a baby in less than two weeks. They are going to schedule an induction to make sure my husband can be there (his job isn't very flexable for surprises). I am already at 1 cm, and the baby is very low. If you want to know the truth about it I am very miserable at this point (thus the reason for no heart felt blogging these days). I am exhausted and not sleeping well, but there is an end in sight, and wonderful end I might add. I am working shortened hours, and honestly wish I could just start maternity leave NOW...I am soooooo tired. She should be here in time for Christmas, so I bought her a stocking, and am searching for a Christmas Dress for picutres. All in all things are great, I just feel VERY pregnant.
Also, I have a friend who is pregnant with twins. They were diagnosed with Twin to Twin Transfusion. I am not sure of the specifics of the disease, I am going to have to research it a little better. She left for Texas yesterday to have a corrective surgery, and the babies did great. From what I understand they will have an excellent chance for survival pending what happens over the next week. Basically I want to ask you all to pray for my friend and her babies for healing for the twins and peace for my friend, I can't even imagine what she is going through. Her name is also Heather.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Short Update
Posted by Heather at 4:38 PM
Labels: "The Other Heather" Twins, Maci, Prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 COMMENTS:
praying for your friend and your delivery!
I'm excited for you that they'll be scheduling you soon! So crazy, I started reading your blog because we are both exactly the same gestation, and now your little one will be early too! I'm scheduled for a c-section on the 11th. I hope you're able to trudge through all the pain. I'm hearing ya there, this has been the WORST pregnancy pain wise for me, so I really empathize with you. I'll be praying for your discomfort as well as the upcoming arrival of little Maci! :)
Post a Comment