Sunday, December 27, 2009

She is here!!!

I have been completely out of touch with the world since Maci arrived.  My telephone broke the day I gave birth and I haven't been able to get a new one yet, and I haven't been anywhere near a computer to post pictures yet.  I promise to write a more detailed post later, on the 26 hour labor and eventual C-Section that brought our miracle to us, but for right now you will just have to settle for a few precious pictures of little Miss Maci!!


Born on December 17, 2009 at 5:37 pm
7 lbs. 13 oz.
20" Long


This was our favorite nurse Brandi.  She was awesome.


Our First Christmas Pictures!!
 




Best Christmas Present Ever!!




Milk and Cookies for Santa!!
 

 

 

Maci and Havest!! Best Friends!!
 

Mommy and Maci!




4 COMMENTS:

DivasnDudeMom said...

I cant wait to get my hands on that sweet thing! Heather, you are such a sweet mommy. I am so excited for you!

Nutty Mom said...

Congratulations!!!! She is sooooo precious. I'm so happy for ya'll and glad that she is here safe and heatlhy. I hope you're recovering well and getting back on your feet. Can't wait to hear her birth story!

Hilary said...

Yay! She's here! I've been checking in a lot to see if she had come yet so I was so happy to see this post tonight!
What an awesome early Christmas present :) I'm so happy for you!!

Nicole said...

u look wonderful! weight melting off you already!!! BF?