Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear Maci - 2 Months



Dear Maci,

You are two months old today! Daddy and I can’t believe how big you are. You are already holding your head up really well, and are in the 75th percentile for baby girls your age. You are smiling more and more every day, and you are reactive smiling to familiar people and voices. Most of the time you can mimic Mommy; when I stick my tongue out at you, you will stick yours riht back out at me...or atleast try really hard. You will coo at us and make noises when you are in a good mood. You are happiest on your changing table, wearing only your diaper. We call that the happy table. You are mostly eating 4oz. of formula at a time now. You are also sleeping a little more at night. Your last bottle is around 9:00pm and I put you to bed around 10:00pm and most of the time you will sleep until around 2:30am before needing to eat again, but you usually go right back to sleep afterwards. Daddy and I love you more every day and are so happy that God chose to bless our lives with you.

Happy 2 month Birthday Maci, we love you so much!!

0 COMMENTS: