Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our Morning!

MOMMY:

5:30 Feed Maci

6:00 Give Maci medicine

6:05 Lay Maci in crib to sleep while I shower and fix hair and makeup

7:00 Get Maci out of crib to dress her

7:01 Realize she spit up all over herself while lying in the bed

7:02 Wet a rag with Phisoderm and wipe her face and neck and head and everything else that had spit up on it (didn’t have time to give her a bath at this point suppose to leave my house by 7:15 in order to get to work on time)

7:05 Covered her in baby lotion so she doesn’t stink of spit up (incase I missed any with the rag)

7:10 Take wet diaper off, put new diaper under her...pee

7:12 Take that diaper off, put new diaper under her...poop

7:15 Take that diaper off, put new diaper under her...poop again

7:20 Take that diaper off, don’t get the new diaper under her before she poops again; this time on the changing table and the outside of the new diaper I was about to put under her

7:25 put new diaper on her (actually got it all the way on her this time)

7:30 clean poop off of fuzzy changing pad cover, then throw changing pad cover and all of her clothes in washer, clean poop off of diaper pail because I got in too big of a hurry throwing diapers in the pail in between her pooping

7:35 put Maci's clothes on her and hand her off to daddy while I put my clothes on

7:45 put her in her car seat, finally get in the car and leave house

8:00 Drop off at sitters

Got to work at 8:20 in the rain and traffic....AMAZING!!!


MACI:

7:10 until 8:00 smile and coo because she knew she was making her late for work and apparently that amused her

0 COMMENTS: