UPDATE****
"MC" Does have an infection, they think they caught it in time, please keep praying, she is stable and on antibiotics now. ****
I got an e-mail from my friend Heather this morning, it sounded positive and the girls were doing great.
"MC" is in the "big girl bed" today. She's not in an isolette anymore, she's in the open air and "E" will be a couple of days behind her. Kind of scary and exciting at the same time. I can't wait until they're big enough to come home.
Then about 5 minutes ago I just got this text:
“Nurse just called. MC stopped breathing, heart stopped, had to have chest compressions and bag to bring her back. Had to be intubated, on ventilator now. Blood in lungs and stomach. They don’t know why it happened. Could be an infection. She is stable now. Please pray for her!”Please pray for my friend, they really need it!! Pray for peace for the family, and healing and strength for the twins.


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment