Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday




I did not spend most of my morning reading every one's Not Me's rather than working!
I did not just look at the clock and realize it is lunch time!
I don't have so much work to do that I can't see straight, since I have not been on vacation all of last week and 1/2 of the week before.

Oh, and I most certainly did not spend my entire 7 days of vacation-bliss sleeping in and not showering until noon. I did NOT waste my vacation like that...Not me!

Ok, I don't know anything about this Mr. Linky stuff and linking back to blogs, so I am sure I haven't done this correctly, however this post comes to you directly because of Mck Mama's Not Me! Mondays! You can click on the button on my side bar to reach Mck Mama's Not Me's for today and then click on the links under her blog to read other people's Not Me's!! It's a great stress relief for Monday's....I have been following for a little while, but this will be my first post!

0 COMMENTS: