Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me! Monday




Well it's that time again...Not Me! Monday brought to you exclusively from the marvelous imagination of MckMama.

** Disclaimer ** I am not a professional blogger yet and am not sure if I am "linking back" and doing Mr. Linky justice...I just haven't had time to sit down and figure it all out...So please click on the Not Me! Monday button on my sidebar to be directed to MckMama's not me's for the week.

I did not skip out on going to the bank, cleaning the house, and paying bill's in order to get a few extra hours of sleep on Saturday before heading to my parents to watch the SEC Championship Game...Go Florida!

I did not eat until I could no longer find any food in my house Sunday and lay around lazily like I had nothing to do...and I most certainly did not polish off an entire bag of Hershey Kisses Peppermint....

I did not take one long look at myself Sunday afternoon thinking wow these jeans used to be baggy, and I did not promise myself I would go on a diet starting first thing Monday Morning...and it's a good thing too because if I promised myself that, then I couldn't go eat Sushi later this week with a friend from work...Good thing I did not do that...Not Me!

0 COMMENTS: