Here we go again, It's Tuesday!
I figured since Christmas is NEXT WEEK (ok, where exactly did December go) I would post a recipe for the Holidays. This is something you can make and put into small tins to have around your house so that you have gifts to give in return for those unexpected gifts you receive, or to serve at your family gathering.
I figured since Christmas is NEXT WEEK (ok, where exactly did December go) I would post a recipe for the Holidays. This is something you can make and put into small tins to have around your house so that you have gifts to give in return for those unexpected gifts you receive, or to serve at your family gathering.
(Or be like me and eat the entire batch yourself)
Cheese Straws
1 Pkg Pillsbury Pie Crust Mix
1 Jar Old English Cheese Spread
1 Tsp. Chili Powder
Place ingredients into food processor, mix until well blended.
Place dough into a pastry bag or pastry “gun”
Squeeze straws onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees
until crispy (about 7 to 10 minutes)
Cheese Straws
1 Pkg Pillsbury Pie Crust Mix
1 Jar Old English Cheese Spread
1 Tsp. Chili Powder
Place ingredients into food processor, mix until well blended.
Place dough into a pastry bag or pastry “gun”
Squeeze straws onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees
until crispy (about 7 to 10 minutes)



0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment