Bill and I have been talking about trying to get pregnant again. I am not as confident as he is that I am ready. I honestly don't think I will ever be "ready" like I was last July. It was such an exciting time, something I had looked forward to for so long. The morning I saw that pink line I can remember how happy I was, I couldn't stop smiling for days. I am afraid I will never feel that excitement again. The thought of seeing that line appear again is exciting and absolutely terrifying all at the same time. Not only for the obvious reasons, but also for the financial reasons. Our jobs don't feel as "stable" as they did 7 months ago when we decided to start this journey. All of these fears, financial and emotional, are clouding my mind. My heart aches to be a Mommy, and I long to watch Bill be a daddy to our children. I am flooded with so many emotions; I am just not sure I am capable of making the decision to "try" again.
All of that to say this, Please pray for us that we will have a peace about whatever decision we make. God knows the desires of my heart and he knows his good and perfect will for my life. I just want to two to line up with each other.
Psalms 37:4 NIV
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
To Try or Not to Try, What a Scary Question!
Posted by Heather at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment