It's that time again....Favorite Song Friday, courtesy of Mandye at Flowers Family Fun...However, I don't think she has posted hers for today...
I am really going OLD SCHOOL with these!!
This week I have been listening to Karen Wheaton a lot....I LOVE her...she is so annointed when she sings...It's simply amazing....I couldn't choose just one favorite song, so I put both of them up.
The first video isn't quite in sync with the music, but it's a great song....and the 2nd video...well all I can say is that it was filmed in the 80's (if you can't tell by the clothing, and Make-up)...but the songs are Powerful and Timeless...
Alright boys and girls we're about to GO TO CHURCH!!!
Make sure to pause the music player at the bottom of my blog before playing the videos :o)
He Ain't Never Done Me Nothin' but Good!
He'll Do It Again!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Favorite Song Friday
Posted by Heather at 1:04 PM
Labels: Favorite Song Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment