Updated :
I apologize for the post that was originally typed here out of anger!
Incase you don't know what is going on....My husbands job is not going well, and they are only working 2 to 3 days a week! This has caused me much anxiety, and I said somethings originally out of anger! (Not at my husband or even about my husband)...just about the situation in general. The main point of this post was that I have decided NOT TO WORRY!!!
***************************
If you have been following me on Twitter though, you will see that I have decided NOT to let this worry me! I will not worry about this second pay cut! I will not worry that there isn’t enough work to keep them busy 5 days a week at the new pay rate! I will not worry how we will afford to buy groceries & pay bills! I am simply going to stand on God’s word and believe that God is going to take care of it.
Philippians 4:6-7
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
I am now thanking God for all of my wonderful blessings he has already given me, and am presenting my request to him for a new job, a better job, a more stable job, for my hardworking husband!
Psalm 37:25 (NIV)
I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
My Peace comes from the Lord!
Posted by Heather at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment