Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Planting

Please forgive the poor quality of these pictures! I took them as an after thought when I was leaving for work this morning. This is what we did yesterday afternoon. We dug up all the old pine bark in the flower bed, and replaced it with some pretty shredded red cedar mulch. We also bought some pansy's for our hanging basket, and purchased the small solar light-light stand that is in front of our porch. The potted plants are only temporary! Bill likes them...but to me there are just too many...so once we get our patio cover finished, we will be moving most of the post around back.

Please no comments on the cactus....I HATE it...but it's Bill's and he loves cacti, so it must stay...the pot is pretty though...don't you think?




1 COMMENTS:

Chickie said...

Very pretty... want to come to my house and make my flower bed look all pretty?